Yes, of course, you can! Head to the Virgin Mobile App and transfer your eSIM to your new device with these quick steps:
- Connect to the internet on your new device that supports the eSIM “preferably Wi-Fi.”
- Then, on the Virgin Mobile App on your old device, go to “My Profile” -> “My Number” and tap on “Manage eSIM”.
- Select “Move eSIM to new device” then tick all the instruction boxes and click on “Get started”.
- Enter your password to verify your identity.
- You’ll receive an SMS on your Virgin Mobile number with an OTP code. Enter the code and confirm that you want to swap from eSIM to eSIM.
- Once confirmed, an email will be sent with a QR code to your registered email address. Scanning this code with your new device will auto-download the new eSIM profile.