There are two ways to transfer your current number to Virgin Mobile by following a few SIMple steps. The first option is to do this during the sign-up process.
- Select 'BRING YOUR CURRENT NUMBER'
- Enter your number and select the operator
- Select 'I have a valid Emirates ID' box (this also applies to passports)
- Confirm request
- Spot your name and tap on it to go to the ‘My Profile’ screen
- Tap on 'My numbers', then on ‘BRING MY OWN NUMBER’
- Enter your password and follow the instructions
- You can also click here to be directed to the relevant screen
Things to know:
- Use your own ID (Emirates ID or Passport) to set up your Virgin Mobile account and bring your number
- Make sure the number you are transferring is registered under your own name with your previous operator
- Make sure the number you are transferring is active
- Make sure the number you are transferring is not an Enterprise number 'company/employer number'
- Make sure you don't have any outstanding amount with your previous operator.