There are a couple of ways you can do this...
The first way is during your sign-up process in the app. Follow the steps below to transfer your number during sign-up:
- During sign-up select 'BRING YOUR CURRENT NUMBER'.
- Enter your number and select operator.
- Tick 'I have a valid Emirates ID' box (this also applies to passports)
- Confirm request.
Transferring your number isn't immediate, so in the meantime, we will assign you with a temporary Virgin Mobile number so you can enjoy our services right away. Once the transfer is complete we will disconnect your temporary number, permanently change it to your transferred number and notify you of the change.
If you don't transfer your number during the sign-up, there is always the option to transfer it afterwards. If this is what you prefer, then simply follow the steps below:
- If you're using an iOS device, tap on 'More' in the menu at the bottom of the screen. For Android, open up your side menu.
- Here you will see your name and email address, tap on this.
- Tap 'MY NUMBER'.
- Tap 'BRING MY OWN NUMBER'.
- Enter your password and follow the instructions.
- If you already have the app, tap here and you will be directed to the right screen.