There are a couple of ways you can do this... The first way is during your sign-up process in the app. Follow the steps below to transfer your number during sign-up:
- During sign-up select 'BRING YOUR CURRENT NUMBER'.
- Enter your number and select the operator.
- Tick 'I have a valid Emirates ID' box (this also applies to passports)
- Confirm request.
If you don't transfer your number during the sign-up, there is always the option to transfer it afterwards. If this is what you prefer, then simply follow the steps below:
- If you're using an iOS device, tap on 'More' in the menu at the bottom of the screen. For Android, open up your side menu.
- Here you will see your name and email address, tap on this.
- Tap 'MY NUMBERS'.
- Tap 'BRING MY OWN NUMBER'.
- Enter your password and follow the instructions.
- If you already have the app, tap here and you will be directed to the right screen.
- By doing this your Virgin Number will be replaced with the number you want to transfer.
- If you want to keep your Virgin number, please sign out of the app and sign up with another email address and select "Bring Your Own Number"
- Use your own ID (EID or Passport) to set up your Virgin Mobile account and bring your number.
- Make sure the number you are transferring is registered under your own name, with your previous operator.
- Make sure the number you are transferring is active.
- Make sure the number you are transferring is not an Enterprise number 'company/employer number'.
- Make sure you don't have any outstanding amount with your previous operator.