WORK WITH US
JOIN THE VIRGIN MOBILE TEAM.
Shaping the future of mobile isn’t easy. It involves a lot of hard work, dedication and, of course, the right people.
If you want to work in a great place, with dynamic people, and help build a fantastic business that really changes the game for good, then this is the type of opportunity for you.
To apply to work with Virgin Mobile send us an email with your CV. Don't forget to put the role and your name into the subject line (e.g. "Youth Segment & Events Manager - Joe Doe").
- Developing intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile and website, as well as participating in the development process from definition through design.
- Researching and tracking advancements in mobile application design patterns and bring those advancements into your designs.
- Breaking any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solving them with clarity and precision.
- Create concepts, artwork and layout for sites and other online projects based on creative briefs and meetings.
- Create graphics and visuals by coordinating with product and marketing team, designing images, icons, banners, etc.
- Work with senior staff and managers to recommend and implement appropriate web dissemination and promotion tools to achieve programmatic goals.
- Staying on top of the latest standards, changes, and trends in the mobile design field.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design, Communication Arts, Architecture or related subject or equivalent experience.
- Relevant additional courses and seminars is a plus.
- Strong graphic design skills with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts, and palate development.
- Qualified candidates should have around 7+ years of experience in Graphic design, Print design (DTP), Animations, Video editing, UX/UI including information architecture, visual design and interaction design.
- An extensive portfolio of work that demonstrates breadth, visual creativity and proven experience in telling stories, building visual systems, and generating iterative designs that lead to the delivery of truly compelling experiences.
- Expertise creating a variety of design assets.
- An exceptional understanding of fundamental design principles, and the ability to apply them consistently and successfully.
- Experience with design principles and visual design across platforms (web, mobile web, mobile apps, tablet app / iOS, Android, Windows Mobile) with 3+ years of experience in web design, communications or public relations.
- Expert proficiency with design and production using web and design software such as Adobe CC applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Lightroom, InDesign), Sketch, Flinto, Zeplin, Invision.
- Possess deep knowledge and application of user-centered philosophies and interaction design best practices.
- Possess a strong performance and results orientation.
- Able to apply high level analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and analysis skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work confidently and effectively with a design-led engineering team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, directed, and independent and comfortable in an entrepreneurial/startup culture.
- Creative, flexible, resilient and fun to work with.
- Experience with Lean UX models and agile workflows strongly preferred.
- Fluent in English.