WORK WITH US
JOIN THE VIRGIN MOBILE TEAM.
Student Brand Champion
1. Job PurposeTo share Virgin Mobile with the world and get everyone who will listen excited about the brand.
2. Key accountabilities
- Be the face and voice of Virgin Mobile – be the Richard Branson of your university
- Demonstrate to your friends and peers that Virgin Mobile is awesome
- Promote and sell Virgin Mobile in your University and over your favourite social media
- Represent Virgin Mobile as coolest brand in the room at University Events
- Show off brand merch
- Understand what’s working & what’s not, and suggest ways to improve
- Share customer thoughts with us
3. Frameworks, boundaries and decision-making authority
- Reporting to Youth & Event Manager
- While this is not a permanent position, we will work with you as much as we can, and keep you informed of any changes – as they happen
4. Measurement criteriaA minimum of 10 new customer acquisitions per month, but more is better. This is your opportunity to show us your mettle.
5. RemunerationTo be discussed
6. Candidate’s profile (minimum qualification)Education
The best way to understand your market is to be a part of the market. That’s why we need you to be a student currently studying at a University within the UAE.
Sales experience helps of course, but if you think you have the right stuff, we’re willing to give you a shot.
If you are a go-getter, opinionated and ambitious, we want to hear from you! You don’t just need to love the Virgin Mobile brand; you need to be:
- We want our customers to stick with us for the long term. When you’re open and honest about the Virgin Mobile experience, there’s no room for disappointment.
- Outselling your fellow brand champions isn’t the goal but it sure is sweet. Smash your targets to earn some awesome incentives.
- You know the saying, it’s about who you know. People you know are more likely to listen to your sales pitch.
- Our customers are our family, so make those you’re engaging with feel like part of the family.
- Empathetic and customer-centric. You need to be able to understand what customers need and understand how Virgin Mobile solves the problem.
- Think of yourself as an agent behind enemy lines. We need you to be agile and capable of working independently, but capable of reporting to your superior when necessary.
- A comprehensive CV
- A cover letter that tells us what makes you a great fit
- Your social media handles aren’t mandatory but do help