WORK WITH US
JOIN THE VIRGIN MOBILE TEAM.
Solutions Team Leader
We are looking for a TL who will provide day-to-day leadership to member care solutions champions to achieve the highest level of customer service possible and ensure achievement of departmental goals. The Team Leader must demonstrate the highest standard of quality service, commitment and courtesy in dealing with customers and co-workers. A problem solver and should be able to display a high level of technical expertise in resolving customer issues.
- Facilitate teamwork and ensuring the effective day-to-day operations of call centre
- Day to day leadership of workforce, including HR management and employee engagement
- Provide guidance and/or help to staff in resolution of difficult customer questions and developstaff understanding of problem-solving process
- Ensure optimum staffing levels through efficient scheduling and adjustments to meet peak servicedemands; investigating and evaluating staffing models, and exploring impact of various staffingmodels on business objectives
- Responsible for administrative duties including reporting, time sheets, schedule adherence andthe maintenance and enforcing of department/company policies and guidelines.
- Interface effectively with other departments to handle customer care issues quickly and efficiently
- Review the performance of staff, identifying staff training needs and plan training sessions
- Conduct team meetings and weekly one-to-one meetings
- Conduct monthly/annual staff review sessions, coaching employee performance toward careergoals
- Ensure the knowledge base is up to date
- Mobile number Portability – process, issues – internal and external.
- Coordination with Du (IT-Billing, EAI, HPSA) teams to resolve complex MNP and provisioningissues. Also discuss on product flow errors, development issues and follow up.
- Preparing monthly and weekly TRA reports (RRMC) and TRSM complaints handling.
- Resolving provisioning issues – activation, sim swap and MSISDN swap failures in network.
- Support Modern trade and sales promoters from the technical front for CC .
- Handling customer complaints raised to TRA and ensure that the applicable KPI is met
- Support the Integrated Contact Centre Manager and be a representative for Virgin mobile at TRAmeetings related to – MNP , RRMC audit , Customer care process enhancement etc.
- Responding to Du Regulatory emails seeking customers details requested by TRA.
- Coordinate and attend Du Compliance team to provide reports related to Number portability SLA monitoring.
- Coordinate with Technology and Product team to create new stories for operational enhancements or product related bugs, change requests through JIRA.
- Monitor onboarding activation review of documents to meet TRA SLA.
- Manually update missing, incorrect customer information for old Saudi ID activation flow.
- Perform quality audits and monitoring on all work streams within the team and necessitate coaching within the team based on finding
- College Diploma or equivalent.
3. Professional qualification
- Minimum experience of 5 year in Customer Services or Contact Centre environment.
- Fluent, written and spoken in English (Arabic as an additional language is preferred)
4. Other skills
- Proficient in coaching and counselling
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong team player and leader
- Ability to lead a team of employees including motivating and developing through coaching andcounselling
- Co-ordinate and manage Champions through a performance management environment
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours as required
- A comprehensive CV
- A cover letter that tells us what makes you a great fit
- Your social media handles aren’t mandatory but do help