You can add any number that you own or invite any other number to your Group, be it your friends or family members, from Virgin Mobile or other operators. This means that whether the number is a Virgin Mobile number or from another operator, you can invite them to your Group.
To ensure that the number is eligible for the invitation, please make sure of the following:
- The number must be an active number.
- If the number is a Virgin Mobile number, it must have a minimum AED 79 plan and an Emirates ID.
- The number must not already be an existing member of the Group.
- There must be no pending invitation for the number from you.
- The number must not already be part of other 2 groups.
- The number must not have reached the maximum(2) number of invitations per month.
Please note: In order to join Virgin Mobile Groups, numbers invited from other operators must be transferred to Virgin Mobile.