Good question! Ok, so think of the 'Wallet' as a piggy bank or credit reserve. You can add additional funds to your 'Wallet' to be used on the following:
- Make and receive calls abroad.
- PAYG calling if you have used all your local and/or international minutes.
- Calling countries that are not included in your international voice plan.
- Send premium SMS (parking, donations, contests, etc.)
- Complete transactions if you have exceeded your spend limit. For more information on this return to the Help Centre and search 'card spend limit'.
- Alternative payment method. For example, if you have sufficient balance in your wallet and your payment got declined for any reason, we will renew your plan using the wallet balance till you fix your payment card issue.