Good question! The Wallet is a feature on the Virgin Mobile app that lets you add funds to use for the following:
- Make and receive calls abroad
- PAYG calling if you’ve used all your local and/or international minutes
- Calling countries that are not included in your international voice plan
- Send premium SMS (parking, donations, contests, etc.)
- Complete transactions if you’ve exceeded your spend limit. For more info on this, go back to the Help Centre and search for ‘card spend limit’
- Alternative payment method if your primary payment method was declined for any reason
Please note you will lose your wallet balance and all plan credits if your line gets suspended, or if your account is frozen because you haven’t made any calls or sent SMS for 90 days.
Refunds are not applicable on remaining credit in this case or if you terminate your account or transfer your number to another operator.