We offer VoIP calling through two apps: BOTIM and C'ME. To use VoIP in the UAE, you must subscribe to our Internet Calling on your Virgin Mobile app. Alternatively, you can SMS “ICP” to 1012.
- Things to know about Internet Calling subscription:
- We'll charge your Virgin Mobile payment card AED 52.50.
- You'll need to download the BOTIM or C'ME app to begin making internet calls.
- We'll charge your card every month when your Internet Calling subscription renews.
- Your cycle will last for 30 days from the day you pay.
- You can unsubscribe at any time; SIMply SMS CCP to 1012 and unsubscribe immediately. If you unsubscribe before mid-cycle, you will lose your remaining balance.
- If pause or terminate your Virgin Mobile plan, decide to transfer your number to another operator, or if your payment fails in any month, your Internet Calling will be automatically unsubscribed.
- If you run out of data, you can't use your Internet Calling. If this happens, boost your data from your Virgin Mobile app.