It’s straightforward. Start by ensuring your credit or debit card of choice is on your Apple Wallet. It’s the app called "Wallet" on your iPhone, pops up when you search. 😉 Head to your Virgin Mobile App, then:
- If you’re signing up with us, you can choose to use Apple Pay on checkout. We will automatically save Apple Pay as your preferred payment method.
- If you’re an existing customer, head to the “Home Screen” and click on Payments. It’s the small wallet icon at the bottom of your screen. Next, click on Payment Method and change it to Apple Pay.
- Apple Pay only works when you have an iPhone 6 and newer models and have an Apple ID signed in to iCloud.
- If you have any problems adding your card, contact your bank or card issuer for help.
- Once you have successfully added your card, you can conveniently add boosters, roaming and recharge your wallet. Do know, we will charge your card for your monthly subscription renewal.