There could be multiple reasons, but here’s how you can get your internet up and running again:
- Switch off your router (do not restart). Wait 30 seconds and switch it on again.
- Your router's location can affect your signal. Make sure it’s in a central area, is 1–1.5m off the ground and with no obstruction around it.
- Make sure your router is in the same location you chose on the app when you signed up, as it can’t be used anywhere else.
- Check that your SIM is correctly inserted into your router.
- Check that the router screen has internet connection with strong signal.
- Check how many routers are connected. Multiple routers using Wi-Fi at the same time can impact speed performance.