Here is all you need to know about our cool booster options:
- A 'Booster' allows you to top up your data, local and international minutes if you are going to run out before your plan is due for renewal.
- You can only boost when you consume 75% of your plan or if your plan is already at zero.
- Your booster will expire when your plan renews, or when it has all been used (whichever comes first).
- If you are on a social plan, you can choose to boost for social data or add regular data. Boosters will be added immediately and you can enjoy an uninterrupted service.
- The difference between Pay as you go and booster is that pay as you go is not applicable for data. With boosters you can save more money.