Yes! Here’s everything you need to know:
- To get started you need to ensure your device has an eSIM (available on Phone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, or later support eSIM. If your iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Pro model does not have a physical SIM tray (ie purchased in the U.S.), you will have to activate it with an eSIM).
- Check if you’ve updated your device to the latest version of your operating system.
- There are no extra charges to activate the eSIM.
- You just need to select the plan you want and pay for it.
- If you activate the eSIM on your device, it will behave like any normal SIM