It's really simple! We offer internet calling through two apps: BOTIM and C'ME. To be able to use VoIP in the UAE, you need to subscribe to our Internet Calling. Follow the steps below to do this...
- Send ICP in an SMS to 1012.
- We'll charge your Virgin Mobile payment card AED52.50.
- Download either the BOTIM or C'ME app and begin making internet calls.
- We'll charge your card every month when the Internet Calling renews.
- You can unsubscribe at any time, just send CCP in an SMS to 1012 and your Internet Calling will be unsubscribed immediately and you will lose your remaining balance.
- If your payment fails, you pause or terminate your Virgin Mobile plan or you decide to transfer your number to another operator, your Internet Calling will be unsubscribed.
*VOIP, Botim, Cme, Whatsapp, Internet Calling, Skype, Facetime