It's really simple! We offer internet calling through two apps: BOTIM and C'ME. To use our internet calling service you need subscribe to our Internet Calling Plan.
Follow the steps below to do this...
- Send ICP in an SMS to 1012.
- We'll charge your Virgin Mobile payment card AED52.50.
- Download either the BOTIM or C'ME app and begin making internet calls.
- We'll charge your card every month when the Internet Calling Plan renews.
- You can unsubscribe at anytime, just send CCP in an SMS to 1012.
- If your payment fails, you pause or terminate your Virgin Mobile plan or you decide to transfer your number to another operator, your Internet Calling Plan will be unsubscribed.
NOTE: If you run out of data you will not be able to use the Internet Calling Plan. If this happens, just buy a data Booster from our app and begin calling again.
To find out more about our Internet Calling Plan, click here.