It's straightforward! We offer *VOIP calling through two apps: BOTIM and C'ME.
To be able to use VoIP in the UAE, you need to subscribe to our Internet Calling.
Subscribe now by visiting our app, scrolling down to Internet Calling and tapping on "GET"
Alternately, you can send ''ICP'' in an SMS to 1012
- We'll charge your Virgin Mobile payment card AED52.50
- You'll need to download the BOTIM or C'ME app to begin making internet calls
- We'll charge your card every month when your Internet Calling subscription renews.
- Your cycle will last for 30 days from the day you pay
- You can unsubscribe at any time; just send CCP in an SMS to 1012, and your Internet Calling will be unsubscribed immediately.
- If you unsubscribe before mid-cycle, you will lose your remaining balance
- If your payment fails in any month, you pause or terminate your Virgin Mobile plan, or you decide to transfer your number to another operator, your Internet Calling will be automatically unsubscribed.
- Important: If you run out of data, you can't use your Internet Calling. If this happens, add some data with a Data Booster from our app.
*VOIP, Botim, Cme, Whatsapp, Internet Calling, Skype, Facetime