Follow these steps to set up your router:
- Remove the router from the box.
- Locate the SIM slot at the back of your router.
- Insert the nano SIM into the slot, ensuring that the gold chip is facing down. Press inward until it clicks into place.
- Plug in the power cable, and the router will automatically switch on. Initialization may take 1-2 minutes.
- Wait for the first 4 indicators to turn blue and the last signal indicator to turn green. This indicates that you are ready to connect to the internet.
- Find the Wi-Fi name and password on the nameplate located under the router.
- Search for available Wi-Fi networks and select the one you want to connect to. Enter the password when prompted.
If you wish to change the device name and password, enter the WebGUI IP address (e.g.:https://192.168.70.1/
) into your browser. You can find the IP address and the password for the webGUI on the nameplate under the router.Tip 2:
To restore the router to its factory settings, follow these steps:
- Locate the reset button on the back of the router.
- Take a paperclip or a small pointed object.
- Press and hold down the reset button for approximately 7 seconds.
- Release the reset button.
- Wait for the router to restart, which may take a few moments.
- The router will now be restored to its original factory settings.
For better performance, we recommend:
- Placing your router near a window.
- Make sure it’s in a central area, is 1–1.5m off the ground and with no obstruction around it.
- Don't place the router near any electric equipment.
- Make sure your router is in the same location you chose on the app when you signed up, as it can’t be used anywhere else.
Please note that performing a factory reset will erase all customized settings on the router, including Wi-Fi name, password, and any other configurations. Make sure to reconfigure your router after the reset according to your preferences.