Adding or inviting people to your Group is easy! Here's how you can do it:
- Open the Virgin Mobile app and go to Groups by tapping on the Groups card on the home screen.
- Tap on "Add member" and enter the number of the person you want to add or invite.
- Add your name, your friend's name, and a personalised invitation message to make it more fun.
- Tap on "Send Invitation" and the number will receive an SMS with an invitation link.
- If the number is owned by you, it will be added immediately. If the number belongs to someone else, they will receive an invitation link to join your Group.
- You will be notified once someone accepts the invitation.
To ensure that the number is eligible for the invitation, please make sure of the following:
- The number must be an active number.
- If the number is a Virgin Mobile number, it must have a minimum AED 79 plan and an Emirates ID.
- The number must not already be an existing member of the Group.
- There must be no pending invitation for the number from you.
- The number must not already be part of other 2 groups.
- The number must not have reached the maximum(2) number of invitations per month.
Lastly, please note that you can send a maximum of 9 invitations at a time, and the number of invitations you can send depends on the number of available slots and active invitations. For example, if there are already 5 members in a Group and 2 active invitations, you can invite up to 3 more members for the time being. The total number of members in a Group cannot exceed 10.
Also, invitations will expire in 3 days if not accepted. If you change your mind or send an invite by mistake, you can cancel the invitation at any time during those 3 days.