Oh no, sorry to hear about that. There are a number of reasons why this might happen. See some of the most common below...
- Your card is expired.
- Your card is registered to another Virgin Mobile account.
- Your card has been reported lost or stolen.
- You have entered your card number incorrectly.
- You've used an international card we don't accept.
- You have entered the CVV (3 numbers on the back of your card) incorrectly.
- Your card isn't Visa or MasterCard.
- Your bank doesn't allow this type of payment on your card.