'Pay As You Go' is a flexible payment solution which allows you to continue using our voice services by deducting money from your 'Wallet' as per your usage. In a nutshell, you pay for what you use! (Specific service rates apply for 'PAYG'). Still a bit unsure? Here are a few examples where 'PAYG' might be used:
- When you haven't purchased an international voice plan and you want to make international calls.
- When you have reached (or exceeded) your 'Card Spend Limit' and we cannot renew your plan (assuming you have enough money in your 'Wallet').
- Making or receiving calls when you are outside of the UAE (voice roaming).
- Calling countries which aren't included in your international voice plan.
- Sending premium SMS (parking, donations, contests, etc.).
- Paying for purchases when we're unable to charge your credit card, like Boosters.
- Local calls (within UAE) are charged at 36Fils per minute to both landlines and mobiles. Local SMS are also charged at 36Fils per SMS.
- 'PAYG' does not apply to data.