Find the renewal control feature on the Virgin Mobile app
’s main screen during the last month of your current 6-month or 12-month plan. (It appears under your plan.). So, you can act 30 days before the payment is due.
- How does my renewal work?
There is a renewal control feature that allows you to enable or disable your renewal. You can do any of the following:
- Renew the same plan
- Renew with an updated plan
- Change from 6 or 12-month plans to any other plan, including the Monthly Plan.
- What happens when the renewal feature is enabled?
With the renewal feature on, your plan renews itself on the due date using your saved payment method. As a reminder, we'll send you a notification before renewal.
- What happens if I choose not to enable the renewal feature?
If you choose not to turn on the renewal feature, your plan will not renew. Instead, you’ll switch to a Pay As You Go plan on your renewal date. But you can always switch to another Monthly or Yearly plan if you find yourself on a PAYG plan.
- Is the renewal control feature enabled by default?
The renewal control feature is disabled by default. You can turn the renewal feature on or off as many times as you want until the renewal date. This gives you complete control over your subscription.