With Data Rollover, you won't lose unused data you've paid for when your monthly allowance refreshes. Instead, you'll be able to save this data to use in the next month.
Data Rollover is available for anyone on a 4GB or more data plan. Also, you can only rollover data you've purchased and not promotional data, data shared with you, or data from boosters.
A few important things to note about Data Rollover:
- If you're on a Yearly Plan and have secured Double Data before the promotion, Data Rollover will be available once your Double Data benefit ends.
- Rolled over data will not accumulate month on month. Any unused data rolls over only for one month and expires at the end of that month.
- If you change to a new plan, you’ll retain any unused data from your previous plan as your data will roll over. For example, if you have 1GB remaining and move to a new plan, you'll keep that remaining 1GB and carry it on your new plan.
- If you upgrade to a 6 or 12-month plan, your data will still rollover.
- Your data will not be rounded up or down when it rolls over. The exact data leftover from your data plan will be rolled over to the next month.
- Data Rollover is only available while there is an active plan. If you cancel your plan, your data rollover will be removed too. The same applies if you pause your plan or if your plan is suspended.