With our 6-month and 12-month plans, you pay for the total amount in advance and save money! Save 30% with a 6-month plan and 50% with a 12-month plan.
- If you’re signing up to Virgin Mobile, choose a 6 or 12-month plan on the plan selection screen.
- If you’re an existing customer, you can upgrade to a 6 or 12-month plan.
- You can boost your minutes or data when needed on both 6 and 12-month plans.
- You won’t be able to pause your 6 or 12-month plan.
- If you wish to close your account, we recommend doing so at the end of your 6 or 12-month plan to avoid losing your subscription as you won’t get a refund during that period.
- If you’re on a 6-month plan, you can update your next plan from month 5. If you’re on a 12-month plan, you can update your next plan from month 11.
- If you choose not to ‘Update next plan’, your current plan will automatically renew for another 6 or 12 months, and you’ll also be charged upfront.