Now you can easily share data from your Virgin Mobile app. Got an extra GB? Got a friend on Virgin Mobile who needs it? Send them data for free with some love. It’s simple: Head to “Share data” on the sidebar and follow these quick steps:
- Step 1: Choose the no. of Gb’s you’d like to share. (You can send up to 10 times or up to 10GB in every subscribed month)
- Step 2: Select the contact you’d like to send Gb's to and check if they are eligible. (They are eligible if: they have a Virgin Mobile number and an active AED 79 or above plan)
- Step 3: Click on Share X Gb and AWESOME you will have successfully sent. (Data shared will be received with speed. Don’t worry; we’ll notify you and them once done.)
Flexibly share data between your additional SIMs. You can either send from your local data plan or from a data booster.
In summary, easily share data with anyone on Virgin Mobile, from the Virgin Mobile app.
To ensure your experience is top-notch, here are some quick points to keep in mind:
- Sharing data is only possible with people who have an active Virgin Mobile number with a plan of AED 79 or above. If your friends still haven’t joined us, refer them now.
- Every month when your plan renews, you will be able to share up to 10GB or up to 10 times in a billing cycle.
- You can only share data you’ve paid for and NOT data that is a gift from us or your friends. ;)
- You cannot return the same data you receive but can always buy some more to share.
- You can only share data for free during the promotional period.
- Your chances for sharing will not increase pro-rata.
- You can only share your local data NOT roaming data yet.