There could be a number of reasons as to why your payment was rejected. Here are some of the most common ones:
- Your debit/credit card is expired
- You entered your debit/credit card number incorrectly
- You entered the CVV (3 digits on the back of your card) incorrectly
- Your card is not enabled for online payments
- There isn't enough money in your account to make the payment
- You are using an international debit/credit card issued by a country we don’t accept
If you believe there are no issues with your debit/credit card, please contact your bank.
If your plan renewal failed because your payment was rejected, please click on the “RETRY” button on your home screen page.