Good question! Ok, so think of the 'Wallet' as a piggy bank or credit reserve. You can add additional funds to your 'Wallet' to be used on the following:
- Make and receive calls abroad (voice roaming).
- PAYG calling if you have used all your local and/or international minutes.
- Calling countries that are not included in your international voice plan. Click here to check the list of international countries, then select "Rates".
- Send premium SMS (parking, donations, contests, etc.)
- Complete transactions if you have exceeded your spend limit. For more information on this return to the Help Centre and search 'card spend limit'.
- Alternative payment method if your credit card is declined/expired.
If you don't make calls or send SMS for 90 days your account will be frozen and you will lose your wallet balance and all plan credits.