Transfer your Virgin Mobile number to a new owner. Set up an appointment with our champions over in-app chat, and visit the Virgin Mobile HQ in Dubai Design District within your allocated time slot. Appointments are available between Sunday to Thursday, 9 am - 5 pm.
Prepare for your appointment so that you can have a smooth experience. All you'll need is:
- To bring along the person who wants your number and both your original IDs.
- The new owner will need to show a valid Emirates ID. Please make sure that the document is not expired or considerably damaged.
- All existing plan benefits, including wallet balance, will expire when you transfer your ownership.
- The new owner will have to choose a new plan.
- Change of ownership is only valid for active and single numbers. If your number is part of a family account (Add SIM- parent or sub), we can't transfer your ownership.
- If you got your number from another provider to Virgin Mobile, you could change ownership only after you've owned it for a minimum of 6 months on the Virgin Mobile network.