There are a number of reasons why your payment might be declined. Below are some of the most common...
- Your bank doesn't allow your card to make this type of payment (non-3D secure). You will need to contact your bank if this is the case.
- We could have had a small glitch in the system. It's worth trying again to see if it will work next time.
- Your card has expired.
- There isn't enough money in your account to make the payment.
- You are using an international card. See below for the list of accepted international cards.
- You are trying to pay with a prepaid card. Unfortunately, we don't accept these.