There are a number of reasons why your payment card might not be working or get rejected. Below are some of the most common ones:
- Your card has expired.
- You entered your card number incorrectly.
- You have entered the CVV (3 digits on the back of your card) incorrectly.
- Your card is not a Visa or MasterCard.
- Your card is not enabled for online payments.
- There isn't enough money in your account to make the payment.
- You are using an international debit or credit card issued by a country we don’t accept
- We could have had a small glitch in the system. It's worth trying again to see if it will work next time.