It's really simple! We're offiering VoIP services through two apps: BOTIM and C'ME. To use our VoIP service you need to subscribe to our Internet Calling Plan.
- Follow the steps below to do this:
- Go to the app home screen, scroll down and find Internet Calling and tap on "GET". Alternatively, you can send ICP in an SMS to 1012.
- We'll charge your Virgin Mobile payment card AED52.50.
- Download either the BOTIM or C'ME app and begin making internet calls.
- We'll charge your card every month when the Internet Calling Plan renews.
- You can unsubscribe at any time, just send CCP in an SMS to 1012 and your Internet Calling Plan will be unsubscribed immediately and you will lose your remaining balance.
- If your payment fails, you pause or terminate your Virgin Mobile plan or you decide to transfer your number to another operator, your Internet Calling Plan will be unsubscribed.
- Keywords: #VOIP, #Botim, #Cme, #Whatsapp, #Internet Calling, #Skype, #Facetime