Manage your mobile plan and entertainment all in one bill! Join Netflix with Virgin Mobile and pay for your subscription through your monthly mobile bill to enjoy unlimited TV shows and movies. Getting started could not have been easier.
- Scroll to the Netflix card on your Virgin Mobile App's home screen
- Then, tap on "Sign-up"
- You will be redirected to the Netflix website in order to create your Netflix account.
- Once your account is created, you can start watching Netflix immediately.
- Your Netflix subscription payment will automatically be charged to your Virgin Mobile bill on a monthly basis on the same day you created your Netflix account.
If you were a pre-existing Netflix customer and have redeemed our old offer from us, you will receive your bill directly from Netflix using your pre-existing payment method.
In addition, you can cancel your Netflix subscription at any time.
- From the app home page, scroll down to the Netflix card and select “MANAGE”, you will be redirected to your Netflix account page where you can click on the "cancel membership" button.
- From the Netflix webpage (https://www.netflix.com/CancelPlan), select the "cancel membership" button on your account page.
For Netflix use, Terms apply netflix.com/termsofuse.