There are a number of reasons why your payment card might not be working. Below are some of the most common ones:
- Your card is expired.
- Your card is registered to multiple Virgin Mobile accounts.
- Your card has been reported as lost or stolen.
- You entered your card number incorrectly.
- You've tried to use an international card and unfortunately, we don't accept these.
- You have entered the CVV (3 digits on the back of your card) incorrectly.
- Your card is not Visa or MasterCard.
- Your bank doesn't allow your card to make online payments.